15/8/51

If you could change on important thing about your hometown, what would you change? Use reasons and specific examples to support our answer.

My hometown is a rural area of Chiang Rai province. In my hometown, there are many human races, especially hill tribe. So it make there has many problems. This essay will look at some problems that I would change if I could change.

Almost of human race in my hometown are hill tribes. Nowadays, they are not pay attention to education so much. Usually, when they finish studying secondary school, they stop studying and they also do not like learning any thing too. They want to work. Almost of them are labors, for example, built worker, employer, etc. That is a reason to make them poor when they are old because they do not have knowledge for make a living all of them life.

Chiang Rai is province of frontier between Thailand and Myanmar. It is easy place to transport the drug. There are many ways to transport such as by car, motorcycle, on foot, etc. Now, transporting is more difficult than past time to catch them.

In my hometown, there are lots of folklores each human race, especially hill tribe. They have about 12 different kinds of folklore. But now regrettable, they will become to forgotten things because theirs posterity do not interested to inherit it. I want them keep it for theirs identity forever.

In concluded, although in Chiang Rai have many problem. But there are many goods where to tour, for example Khun Korn waterfall, Phu Chee fa, Rong Khun temple, Doi charng, etc. Not only where to tour but also there are many kinds of delicious food. When you have free time, I want you visit there. I confirm many things will make you impress them.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: