29/9/52

Presentation

Foremost Milk
Introduction
Good morning ladies and gentlemen. I’m happy that so many of you could make it today. Let me introduce my self. My name’s Kanoknapa Sriwatthanasakunchai. I’m here in my function as the marketing manager of Foremost Company. I’m going to talk about “usefulness for drinking Foremost.” My topic will be important for you because all of you need to drink 2 cups of milk every day. The purpose of this presentation is to tell you why you should choose Foremost milk to drink. I’ll focus on three major issues. First of all, I’ll be looking at usefulness from Foremost milk to your bone, the second, usefulness from Foremost milk to your skin, and the third, usefulness from Foremost milk to your health. It will take about 5 minutes to cover these issues. Don’t worry about taking notes. I’ve put all the important statistics on a handout for you. Feel free to ask questions at any time during my talk.

The middle/main point
So, let me start with taking about usefulness from Foremost milk to your bone. A cup of Foremost milk contains high Calcium and Phosphorus to make your bone strong. For children, high Calcium and Phosphorus will reinforce their bones, make them tall and grow up fast. For adult, high Calcium and Phosphorus will repair their bones and strengthen them. This brings me to the end of the first point. Let’s now move on to usefulness from Foremost milk for your skin. High Protein from Foremost milk softens and moisturizes your skin. Foremost milk is also riches in Vitamins to aid in keeping skin fresh and healthy. This brings me to the last issue. It’s useful for your health. Foremost milk contains high Calcium, Phosphorus, Vitamin, Protein and low Fat. All of them will make you healthy. In addition to this, I’d like to advice you some tips to have. You can have more beautiful skin by drinking milk and scrubbing your skin with milk softly. You can mix it with tamarind and honey, and then, leave the mixture on your skin for 5-15 minutes. So, what conclusion can we draw from this?

Conclusion Well, this brings me to the end of my presentation. Before I stop, let me go over the key issues again. Foremost milk is useful for bone, your skin, and your health. I’d suggest everybody drink 2 cups of Foremost milk everyday. And now, I’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.


Handout
Usefulness from Foremost milk


1. Calcium and Phosphorus for bone.
-Make your bone strong.
-For children will reinforce their bone, make them tall and grow up fast.
-For senile will repair their bone and strengthen them

2. Protein and Vitamin for your skin.
- Protein softens and moisturizes your skin.
- Vitamin to aid in keeping skin fresh and healthy.

3. All of them for your health.
- Foremost milk contains Calcium, Phosphorus, Protein, Vitamin and low Fat. All of them will make you healthy.

* Tip for more beautiful skin.
Drinking milk and scrubbing your skin with milk softly. You can mix it with tamarind and honey, and then, leave the mixture on your skin for 1-15 minutes.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: