14/8/52

Public Speaking Dialogue

Dialogue
1st person. : Group Introduction
I’m very happy that all of you have come here today. I’m _(Introductory name)___ as a representative of the group. We gonna do a role play or sample about “Speech for opening Ceremony” Let’s me present all of the actresses. The first one __(Name)__ as a master of ceremony. The second one Miss Rapeepan Boonkerd as a master of Director of a company.
And now it’s time to see our role play. Let’s see.
2nd person: Master of ceremony
Good morning ladies and gentlemen. I __ (2nd name) ___ as a staff of a company. I’m very please to warmly welcome all of you to our company, NRRU International Company Limited. In particular, I would like to welcome Miss Rapeepan Boonkerd, Managing Director of NRRU International Company limited. She will open speech our grand opening company on this day. Please give her a big hand.

3rd person: Master of Director
It is great pleasure to convey my congratulations to NRRU company on the occasion of its grand opening.
The establishment of the company will significantly play role important high technology to Thailand and greatly help to increase employment and training for Thai citizens.
I would like to express my deepest gratitude to the staff, management and employees of the company for their great effect put into the information of the company.
I would like also to convey my best wishes to our suppliers and customers without support this company could not have been opened.
I am very proud to take part in the grand opening today. I expect to see it achieved great success in the further.
Now I will cut the ribbon to mark an official opening.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: